2. Show your pencilcase and what’s inside.
I’m using my small pencil pouch… I have some other big ones, but this one was the closest to me.
- A) Palomino Sharpener
- B) Regular mechanical pencil with blue lead
- C) Sakura Micron 08
- D) 2 Prismacolor colored pencils
- E) A Blackwing pencil and a Blackwing 602 pencil
- F) 3 Copic colors, all shades of grey
- G) Kuretake brush pen
- H) Pentel Pocket Brush Pen
5. Who/what inspires you?
Motivated and passionate people inspire me! Not even just in art…if you’re very passionate about something that you do, most likely you’d inspire me. My boyfriend and almost all my artist friends make up a huge part of my inspiration. And I guess do-it-yourself people fit into that. Also, a lot of French artists. Also, puppies.
7. Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
The avocado thing..guess which one was my right and which one was my left.
8. Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
I did a quick redraw of one of Andrea Fernandez’s pieces. She’s an amazing artist and a close friend, so check her out! http://drawdoll.tumblr.com & http://alkemystudio.tumblr.com
11. Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
I listen to a lot of music…it really depends on my mood that day. Right now, I was listening to Pharrell Williams GIRL album. But I also like to listen to The Naked and Famous, Metric, Beyonce, Knife Party, Pretty Lights, The Inception Soundtrack, The Pacific Rim Soundtrack, and don’t even get me started on podcasts.
13. Least favorite thing to draw?
My least favorite thing to draw is…elephants. No joke, those things are really hard to draw! You THINK you know what an elephant looks like, but then when you actually try to draw them, you realize that they are VERY ODDLY SHAPED.
14. Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
Das me :0
15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
Weird behavior for..drawing? Or just in life? Well, I compulsively pick the skin around my nails whenever I’m bored or anxious, I have a standing desk at home and I usually stand in flamingo position when I draw, and I get really really hyper right before I go to bed.
Misasoup: GREEDY! I almost answered all 15… :P